Tags and Siggys

How do you post the darn things when you pick them up to say thanks to the designers. I just learned how to pick the pictures up and keep on my computer, now I need help on this. It has been a long process for me to get all this done, learning as I go. Thanks for any help.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• When you click "reply" and write thank you in the post, then leave it open for a moment ..... then go to where your siggy is (maybe click "browse" if its in your computers picture folder), then click "insert" and the siggy will appear in the reply box.

If its in Photobucket, tell me and I'll give you those instructions if wanted.
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Just email them saying thank you. I make siggies all the time for people. They just email me saying thank you.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Hit add reply or new post, then Just hit photo, brouse then click on the one you want to put in the group. Hit insert and it should show up.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well I was asked to post my siggy's as a thank you so they could see I picked them up and I don't know how.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Thank you both I'll give it a try, sounds so easy. We'll see.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I got the siggy over but it was from a photobucket and it's small, how do I get it bigger?
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010