Ok how do you deal With dum people on here that say bad things to you?

Someone called me a name and they dont know me..

sherrell7575

Asked by sherrell7575 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

• I just let it roll off my shoulders. It's the internet after all. They are just talking out of their ass. I don't let people on her get to me.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't let it get to me...they don't know me..so why would i waste my energy on them!!! And by getting upset about it is probably just what they wanted you to do anyways!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well, you start by using a spell check and spell DUMB correctly. As for the name calling - you just IGNORE them or don't ask questions that end up with them saying that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Move on! people will talk shit when they don't know shit.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• dum is spelled with a B

dumb
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ignore them. there was a question about sentences and I let it get to me. Maybe I should take my own advice?? LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• get on with my life because i could give a crap truthfully. it would only hurt me if someone i am close to and respected and loved called me something hurtful..... not a stranger
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I just chalk it up to ignorance...I've never had anyone call me a name but I've gotten more than one lecture about the ways I do things and a few heated arguments. I just don't like being told I have to do it your way and that rubs people the wrong ways.....some people are just child like and very closed minded. Don't worry about her I'm sure she's already stopped thinking about you.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• you could give their ignorant asses a thumbs down to start with
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• here..i will start out..this is how..i am giving all the ignorant asses that just talked shit to you a thumbs down
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010