What do you think about the show Jersey Shore?

What do you think about the show Jersey Shore? I always get a laugh
Do you watch that show?

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 8:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• Never watched the show before.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• nope they're a bunch of asses who give people from nj a bad name.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nope I lose IQ points when I have tried to watch, and if when I did make the attempt to watch it I got to listen to DH complain about how stupid it was and how he cant believe how they make so much money for this s*&*.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I think i watched a show or so in the 1st season.. But i thought i was losing brain cells! lol...
    Really, its a bunch of young adults getting rich & famous out of being trashy retarded, drunk, sleeping around, acting sleezy.. yada-yada... This is the crap we want our kids to look forward too? Now thats THE SITUATION I see right there! ... *rolls eyes*

The Real World has been doing nothing but pushing the limits to their show. I remember being 18 thinking "dang that looks so much fun to be on that show!" .... But now im like WTF are these people doing! And its not because im just older.. TRW has just gotten a bit crazy.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I've never watched the show but I am pretty sure I wouldn't like it, I am not big on reality tv.
    cmcook89

Answer by cmcook89 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I watch it.. It is one of my guilty pleasures. I was glad Sam hit Jen. Jen likes to act like such a bada$$ and Sam hit her good. She had it coming.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I think it's ridiculous. I watch it just to watch it sometimes but I don't understand people who take those shows seriously and then talk about them like they know them lol. I agree with 5BabyBees though haha.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Stupid. there are far too many reality shows on tv anymore
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 3:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010