We had plans for tonight, if he really wants to hang out with me, he will contact me, right?

I asked him last night if we were going to hang out tonight (his idea) to make sure and he said yes. I haven't heard from him and I don't want to push it or him by contacting him constantly to see if we are going to hang out. Should I just be strong and hold back from texting him? If he really wants to hang out with me, he will contact me... isn't that supposed to be how it is when a guy like you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not text. Also, if he waits too much later, I would be busy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i wouldn't worry about it too much..... maybe he had some sort of emergency. if he waits and calls very late you know that his definition of hanging out is a booty call
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Those ruls don't neccesarily still apply. Be bold. If you want to hang out text and say "we still on for tonite?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• rules*

• maybe send one text, but i wouldnt do anymore than that until he contacted me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Don't contact him. If he doesn't get a hold of you by 9, I would take that as my asnwer to cool your heels and look elsewhere for companionship.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would not text or call or face book nothing if he wants to chill he will call you. If he doesn't write him off. You posted this earlier i think it was you. (I may be wrong) but don't you do shit let him make a move.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Send 1 text asking what time to be ready by? If he picks a late time or doesn't respond until late you know his intentions and but he is the man let him make the moves.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would not contact him, and I would probably go ahead and find something else to do this evening.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The rules may no longer still apply, however men do like to be the chasers.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010