• In the Spotlight:

WAH JOB!!!

I am looking for a Job something that will be very easy to do from home. Nothing complicated or strict, maybe something like data entry or something like that.
I need a JOB not a BUSINESS at least just for now, need to make $ now so a paycheck will do for now.

Thanks in advance for all your help ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• A legit data entry job is very hard to find on net... so many scams. There are many work at home where data entry is required in addition to other types of works. You can try home based customer care rep's job, virtual assistant, writer, editor, proofreader etc A complete list is given on www.workathomedesk.com
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 12:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• They will be pretty tough to find, otherwise all moms would be doing them. A business will earn you more money and great tax deductions.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I agree with everyone else. I searched for a very long time to find a home job and everything I found was either a scam or not worth my time! I was not going to sit in front of the computer and fill out tons of surveys or answer questions for hours only to make a couple bucks! If you think about it, if there were a lot of home jobs, then everyone would have one! If you want to make money at home a home business is your best bet, I think you will soon find that out for yourself just like I did:) Good luck to you! I hope you do find something for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I did ChaCha and made some money... I worked about 12 hours a week and made about $300 a month... Work more Make more...

I used the money to start my business. Now I have a home business and love it! But if you need something now ChaCha worked for me.

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hi Anonimous,
    Are you in a Hurry for money, If Not, would you like to work from Home and build a Great Income that will continue to grow. Not a get rich quick. If thats what you are looking for, I can't help you.

If you are willing to work at it , I can. If you have a LITTLE money to invest in yourself, Great! If Not, that's Great too. By a Little, I mean less than a cup of coffee a day, per month! I think it comes to 43 cents a day! If you're interested, send me your e-mail, you can check it out on line and if you like it, Join, if not just let me know and I won't bother you again!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Barb

MotherBee234

Answer by MotherBee234 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Check out my website at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com... It's a work in progress.. but you will get the idea.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Check out my site I sell beautiful jewelry with an extraordinary low price!! I make 50 % on everything I get bonuses for people signing up I make 5% off of downline sales and when everyone places orders you get 2% back in points to redeem for electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, bikes, children items, or even a free completely paid vacation!!!

www.deaxis.com/cq155 click on my biz opp tab if you have any questions feel free to email me at queen_candice_08@yahoo.com I'm more than happy to help those that are willing to help theirself!!!

Candice Q

but keep in mind I have two companies that are absolutely free to join:
    check them out and let me know what ya think!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/ljzwahmama.html

http://eosbgifts.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=314
    This one even has Layaway!!!
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 6:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008