Sexual tension adult content

A friend of mine and I had sex a few times many years ago. Because of both of our life circumstances now, it would be impossible for us to be able to have sex again...even though we might want to. We haven't talked about what happened in a really long time but whenever we are around each other, I can feel the sexual tension between us. Does that mean he is feeling the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• he probably feels the same way if there's that much tension...but not necessarily. if you really need to know, ask him. but remember that if either of you are in a relationship it could very well lead to cheating, especially if u guys had fun in the past.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not neccessarily, you need to talk to them.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Only way to find out is if you ask him. You may only be feeling it.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't think I could be around anyone whom I had had sex with without tension.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If either one of you are married, I'd leave the subject alone. Maybe try not to be around him so much.
    I have hung out with a guy I was FWB with and do not feel anything sexual towards him. It was something we did and ended.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Just stun him: Ask him!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you need to have a talk with him.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Stop wondering and break off the relationship btwn you... you said due to life's circumstances you cannot be together again, so I'm assuming that means either one of you or both of you are committed to other people and therefore the relationship is a huge problem that NEEDS to end, now.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010