Does this make me bad?

Today while hanging out with some friends we got to talking about the people we have been with in the last year so we made list. My best friend has 8 on her list..another friend I however have 16 on my list and thats just in the past 12 months. Does that make me a whore? Im pretty selective as who I do sleep with but I was shocked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• do you consider yourself a whore? i think that's all that really matters.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 16? i have 3 on my list for the last 6 years, i dont know if it makes you bad but i couldnt imagine being with that many. i have been married for 2 years and have only one for the last 3 years.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It is a wake up call. Especially since you did not even realize it before you made the list. What kind of thought process do you use before jumping into bed with someone?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't think you're a whore but that is a good amount of guys. But you know what it's your prerogative to sleep with anyone you want to.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 16 different guys in 12months, and you think you are being "selective". Were you "dating" all 16 guys, or just having meaningless fun?
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ive only slept with 3 different people my entire life. I was VERY selective and honestly wish I would have just waited for my husband. As long as your being safe do whatever you want.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I agree with Maureen-MD in a way. I don't think you're a whore persay, but that's not being very selective.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 16 in 1 year is pretty promiscuous not to mention risky and gross but as for making your a whore, unless you were getting paid for any of those than no.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• How are you selective with who you sleep with yet you've slept with 16 guys in the past 12 months? What's your selectivity?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would say you put it correctly as in the list was a wake up call. I don't know if you should say you are a whore or not, but this could be sign of things to change in the future. I also would say that if you were a true whore you would have been less selective and probably would have slept with many more than 16 in 12 months. But this is just my opinion.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010