Would you be mad if you found porn pics on your DH/SO phone? or pornsites??

I obviously found some porn pics on DH phone & that he had been looking at porn & I don't like. We just get into huge fights when I try to talk to him about it.

onesassymommy

Asked by onesassymommy at 12:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• if he's hiding it yes. But if you asked do I care if my husband looks at porn? nope, I don't care because he sleeps in the bed with me at night. but the lying and hiding it part would be a no-no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Nope, wouldn't be mad.  My boyfriend AND I both have porn on our computers.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• what is DH? sorry kinda new
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• no, i trust my man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yeah i would be mad and If i was you I would ask him why are u with me if u want to look at other girls? I would be so upset but i would tell him and talk to him about it and ask him if u could stop doing it God bless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Anon at 11:30, DH is dear/darling/damn husband.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Porn is addictive. There is a lot of information on the addictiveness of porn. Don't just think it is "ok" for adults. It is not. Focus on the Family has a lot of resources to help deal with porn. If you could read just one book on addiction to porn, you could understand the seriousness of it. Yes, because my knowledge of addiction, I would be upset. I wouldn't throw a fit or anything--that is just immature. I would educate yourself first, then approach your DH with the information. Check out the above mentioned site---you will not see porn in the same light.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it would and it has made me mad. I made it clear that its rude to me and thay his friend should not foward it to him. disrespectful. I wonder if he would be fanasying about them rather them me when making love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• no. I'm used to it. I just let him play!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't mind in the least bit that DH looks at porn on or off his phone. They are going to look at it one way or the other whether we want them to or not. Half the porn he gets on his phone is mostly funny stuff and I will laugh about it but it takes a lot to offend me. Even if its not porn I'll catch him out of the corner of my eye checking out other women. Just like I will check out other men, I just think its human nature to look at whats appealing to the eye.
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008