Did your newborns hair fall out? How soon after birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, Both of my girls' hair fell out about two months and started growing in about 4-5 months.
    lookingfly4u

Answer by lookingfly4u at 10:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my youngest was the only one born with alot of hair...a full head of black curly hair...by 2 months he was bald.....now at almost 9 months his hair is all back and it's dark blonde!
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It only fell out on the back of the head where they rubbed it off.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My little girl's hair fell out in a line at the back of her head where she rubbed it off also. But she was born with darker brown hair, and it started to fall out at about 3 months but only on the sides. The top continued to grow but just lightened. She is 5 months now and it is growing back light blonde on the sides
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I think around a week old, I would rub my son's hair and it would fall out in my hands. The only one of my babies to noticeably loose any hair was the one with the least amount, he had a little fuzz and then was completely bald for a month or so before new hair grew in. My daughter was born with a lot of hair and kept it all at least until it started getting rubbed off in the back when she was about 3-4 months old.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my son lost his hair on the top of his head ONLY! he was 2wks when it started falling out and at 5wks I can see blonde peach fuzz growing in. the back is still red.( he looks like a little old man) :)
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my son's hair started falling out a couple months after he was born. they call it newborn hair because it falls out so new permanent hair can grow. his hair is growing now. he has a little bit of hair. he's 10 months old now.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2010