Do you hate the area you live in?

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It's not home but it will do.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yes and no i love small towns but the city council is nosiey
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No, I actually love it. It's way too expensive and the fact that I've lived in this neighborhood since I was 11 makes me want to move just to experience living elsewhere but if I hadn't pretty much grown up here it's definitely where I'd want to raise my children. Excellent schools, safe community, several great neighborhood parks, small, close-knit suburb but still within a large growing city with lots of opportunity and lots to do, and just a few miles from the ocean with awesome views. I'm trying to find another neighborhood just like it. Just preferably much less expensive!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We like where we are now - a small town with friendly faces. We used to live in a larger city but hated it for the longest time. Then I gave it a chance and found that it was all in my head and it was actually okay. We had all the local conveniences of shopping, freeways, and food. I miss that now :-)
    starfish333

Answer by starfish333 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes! I didn't in the beginning...when we bought the house the street was quiet and then in the past year or so we have gotten some not so nice people move in. I am really starting to hate it. I can't wait until next month so we can start looking at houses again and hopefully get one in the middle of nowhere with NO NEIGHBORS! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• im not fond of it by any means.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used to, but I love it now.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm 50/'50 on it. I like the that it gets warm, I like that not everything closes at 8pm, but I don't like the people. The people down here are rude, it gets over 100 in the summer, there isn't much to do for children here, and the job market sucks. That is why we are looking into moving out of state when our lease is up in Dec.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No, I live in the country where it is quiet and serene.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No. I like where I live. Our house is fairly small though. We will be due for an upgrade soon if our family keeps growing. But I will still want to buy in the same area.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010