I am almost 11wks...

I am small framed and I was wondering when I would start showing. I am already out growing my jeans, but I was wondering when people would be able to tell. This is my first baby.

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you are already outgrowing your pants...it should not be long at all. Put on a preggo top and fake it until you have the bump. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I outgrew my pants first, probably around 11 weeks. I don't think I really started looking pregnant until at least 20 weeks. I think I just started looking chubby until that point and then all of a sudden I had a belly.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 10:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Your bump will probably start to pop out around 15-16 weeks. Your waist will start to expand sooner, as you already noticed. I'm "average" and my bump was pretty obvious at 20 weeks.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• With my first baby there was people that never knew i was prego until i was in labor.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 6:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008