I wasn't thinking when....

Tell about a time you or someone you know did something where they must have left their brains on the floor for a brief moment in time. Consequesnses?
My husband about a week ago went downstairs for ice cream. When he cam back upstairs, he had no ice cream but was bleeding profusely from his mouth. So I naturally ask "what happened?" All he said in his reply was "the ice cream." HUH? I was pretty dumbfounded. So I asked if he had been eating it with a knife. He told me he would show me but that I couldn't laugh. Okay, okay... so I follow him downstairs. He Picks up a lid from a can of sweetened condensed milk. He had put the whole thing in his mouth and pulled it out. The lid sliced the inside of his mouth wide open!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh my, that sounds painful!
    I remember when I was a kid, I was holding a coffee can lid in my hand and my sister, for reasons I either never knew or cannot remember, yanked it from my hand...I have 6 scars from that dang lid!!
    When I stopped taking anti-depressants I was like an Alzheimer's patient for about a month. I would have to write down who I was calling and why..otherwise by the time they said "Hello?" I would have drawn a total blank.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Was he sleepwalking when he did that, or was he trying to make home-made ice cream? That is definitely a "he left the brain on the floor" moment for your hubby.  Oh my gosh.  Lol.

SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• OUCH!!!
    DiddlesMom777

Answer by DiddlesMom777 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I can't think of anything to post that even competes with that LOL :) although it sounds like something my husband would do too if that makes yours feel any better
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No, he wasnt sleep walking lol. Just on cloud nine or something. He pours it on ice cream that is already made lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008