To the momma's on bedrest??

How in the world do you deal with it? This is only my second day and Im going NUTS!! And I know that I will atleast have to be on it the next 4 weeks at the least. UGGGHHH please help me lol!!

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You go on cafemom, a lot. and paint your toenails.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was on bedrest from Nov 4th to Nov 11th in a hospital because I was 24 weeks pregnant and my water broke. I had to pee in a bed pan getting stuck constantly I was allowed to get up to have a bowel movement, low and behold the one time I thought I was actually going to have one I birthed my sons leg instead (yes his foot was literally outside my vagina) I went crazy honestly. I just kept telling myself this is better for Joshua we need to keep him in and safe for as long as possible.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I get on cafe mom, read, watch movies, play online games and watch tv shows.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010