do you let your 2 yr old..

run outside in a diaper?
okay that sounds bad, I mean if your outside it is getting hot out but your child has pants on and a shirt so you take off the pants and leave the shirt and diaper? You can't run in house to grab shorts since they can't stay out alone. in your yard off course.
I did it today while she was jumping on the trampoline, she looked so HOT! but I couldn't leave her either. our yard is private and we where were no one can see us..

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ofcourse its ok ur in the privacy of u own home we do it all the time my 4 yr old plays in our back yard in just his undies its just to hot out there to b all dressd just put some sunscreen on him n there good to go..besides there just babys...
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• if noone can see i dont think it matters.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my son is 15 months old and yes i do. i live in an apartment so i dont have a yard, but we have a town park around here called bowline and it has the pools, and a big feild with picnic tables and grills and a kids park with sand and etc. and we all go down there and swim and BBQ and play on the park and i let him run all around in his diaper.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ya of course espically when its hot
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yeppers.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I dont have a yard so never has he been out in just a diaper!
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I let my 20 month old do it all the time. And my yard isn't closed in with a fence. Its not a big deal at all.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010