Had second baby 5months ago what can i do to get my stomach normal again..

It's been 5months since I had my daughter and my stomach looks like I had carried 2babies in there. It is so saggy and scrunchy looking. What can I do to get a somewhat normal stomach again. i'm so grossed out by it I always try to avoid having sex with my dh cause i dont feel good about myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Ive tried everything and its been 2 1/2 years for me. I go to the gym 3 days a week and Im toned everywhere except my stomach. Its loose and saggy, ive learned to live with it. When Im done having kids, Im getting a tummy tuck. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• lol..gosh I wish I could afford one. I am so grossed out with it. I wish there was something I could do more. I wear except for when I sleep my spanx only cause it makes me look normal in my clothes but i wish there I felt normal naked again I guess that's the price I have to pay for my gorgous lil ones huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think I look better with being overweight because all the stretchy skin and stretchmarks get filled out instead of squiching in. I hear ya. But I don't recommend gaining weight-LOL. Just something i have done, unfortunately. I think we spend too much time worrying about how we look when really, I bet your SO could care less when he is wanting lovemaking. Be YOU. You have kids, so you must be loving. Think of the power you have, and the vanity issues can take a back seat. Use your eyes and your heart, and get out of your head. People think I look great for 8 kids. Yeah, in my clothes. But out of my clothes I am real. ANd as you age, you get over it. I feel sexier now at 43 and realize that visually I was better in my youth (I was a prof. model). I got over myself.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 6:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I must say, I can truly relate. Before I had my three kids I was an Olive Oil. Now I am a plus size girl. I too, don't like being naked because of my stomach. I have been thinking about a tummy tuck. I use to be active into sports, basketball, track, softball, etc... But now I won't even get out and walk. I am not happy with my sizes and I going to do something about it. I am starting to do some research on tummy tucks. PLEASE wish me luck!
    KRLove

Answer by KRLove at 3:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Y'know, I usually ignore the info-mercials that I see on for workout products, but the one for TurboJams showed a woman that was around early 30's, had 7 KIDS, and she had 6-pack abs from using the program! I'm just about to have baby #1 and I'm thinking about ordering it...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008