Any suggestions

I have this terrible dry hacky cough that nothing seems to be helping (cough syrup, cough drops, allergy meds etc) Any suggestions to get rid of this? Its such an annoying cough. My son and husband also have it, but my son has had it the longest. My husband and I neither have insurance to go to dr and my son has been twice and they say its viral! :/ ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it''s viral then there really isn't anything you can do about it. Your best bet it to drink lots of fluids, suck cough drops and and take OTC meds for the symptoms. I hope you all feel better soon.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I always found a cup of hot tea with honey iin it very soothing. I hate coughs like you are describing they become painful and exhausting
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Try Theraflu it works really well on the cough.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Can you go to a health dept and get some help there. A cough that lasts more than 5-7 days likely needs medication.
    hepmommy

Answer by hepmommy at 10:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010