Do you play a musical instrument?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The trumpet.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I love to play the piano but I don't know much of it. I taught myself some simple songs just by ear.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• radio ??? lol just kidding......i used to play the organ for years.....more of a country sound, not church-y......
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No, I have never had an interest in doing so.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't but my oldest plays the piano and flute.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used to play the violin in high school. And I taught myself to play the recorder to entertain my youngest daughter.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• The piano. I took lessons for 9 years but im not all that great but i enjoy it:)
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Clarinet and bass guitar.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I wish I did. I never had much exposure to music.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Started violin in 5th grade, clarinet in 6th, sax in 8th, and have always known how to play a little piano. I'm having to reteach myself on the violin, because we moved in 6th grade and it was not offered in my new school, and clarinet it my "main" instrument - I played it all the way through my freshman year of college, and still get it out from time to time. We're wanting to find a sax, and we're waiting for my MIL to give my husband his grandma's piano that she's told him over and over he can have, since he's the only one in their family who can play it.
    I'm begging my husband to teach me guitar and bass, lol. He played trombone in school (although he started on sax), and can play piano and sing and can play a little on the drums and harmonica, lol.
    Needless to say, our kid is going to learn how to play several instruments. And he seems drawn to music, so that's a good thing! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 12, 2010