How often do you drink? What about going out without kids?

How often do you have drinks after your kids are in bed? Or do you ever get to go out without the kids? Just wondering how often everyone gets to do things for yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't had a drink in 2 years this coming November. Otherwise, SO always was sober because he doesn't drink.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• we drink maybe once a month now after the kids go to bed, i dont like to drink much any more
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I drink once a year my son is almost 18 and thinks once a year is enough. lol I drink and go right to bed.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It really depends. Sometime I have a drink once a week, sometimes twice, sometimes once every 2-3 weeks. It's usally just a glass of wine or a beer but when I do get a night out on the town on occasion (maybe once every 2-3 months?) my favorite is a long island but I limit that to my one and only drink. I haven't been "drunk" in a very long time. I use alcohol to relax and socialize not to get wasted.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Me and my husband seem to have a couple drinks beer or wine 2-3 tmes a week I guess - we don't go out - actually the last time we went out, it was a dinner for my birthday where I had a long island also and we were home in 2 hours lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Dont drink and havent gone out without the kids in 5 yrs. Wow, I never realized it had been so long. Lol
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I only drink at home with MIL is visiting. I might have a drink with dinner when hubby and I go out once in a while, but I hate cigarette smoke so I won't go to bars or clubs.  If we had a nonsmoking one I might go, but I get sick being around it.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i drink wine maybe1 to 2 times a month...and i go out every other weekend...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 4:51 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• never and hardly ever.....I may go out with friends or hubby (when he's off work) during the day for lunch or something once a month while the kids are in school
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 12:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sometimes my SO & I will have a glass of wine with dinner- yep in front of DD. Its only ONE, not like we get shitfaced. We have a date night once a week, sometimes we drink, sometimes we don't.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010