Will you pray?

I've visited a church that I feel is a good fit for my family. My husband has fallen away, well, both of us did, but I'm trying to find my way back. He's promised to visit with me tomorrow. I'm asking you to pray that if this is the right church, God will prick his heart and we can continue going as a family, if not that God will help me find one that is. Thank you so much!

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 10:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• absolutely. I hope you find the right church for your family,
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Even if it is not the right church for your husband, that is no reason for you to not worship there.

My husband and I are different religions, and I take our children to church with me weekly and our son is in a Catholic school. I don't let his discomforts or doubts interfer with my faith life.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• done.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• YOU have to find your own way and so will your husband just be sure that this church is right for you and your kids.BECAUSE if he see you trying to follow christ he will follow you.CAUSE GOD will lead him to where you are.AND remember a family that prays together GOD wil allow you to stay together.I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYS.AND YOU ALL KEEP ME IN YOURS.
    blessedangle650

Answer by blessedangle650 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• CHRISTIANS can sin as bad as to commite murder GOD WILL FORGIVE THEM FOR IT.BUT IF THEY COMMITE SELF MURDER THEY WILL SURELY BURNED FOREVER.
    blessedangle650

Answer by blessedangle650 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I am praying for you and your family Kristinas8.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• besta luck in what your looking for
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2010