Divorce issues. Mt ex is threatening me with kinda blackmail if I dont give him what he wants. adult content

We r getting a divorce and he doesnt want anything from the house(he got set up in a fully furnished 3bdr3bth house for $400mo), he only wants kids everyother wknd, and his retirement. but if I dont supply his food, sex, and rx he threatens court. WTF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• thats stupid if i may ask whats he using against u
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Let him go to court. If you have to do all that, there is no reason for divorce. What is he thinking?
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You are divorcing him and he still thinks he can control you. Tell him forget it and get your lawyer to work.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would tell him bring it on and while he is demanding I would be getting ready for court. I would also have a long discussion about why he is still trying to control you? GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Fine! Record his telephone conversation saying this or print out an email of him saying this then, contact your lawyer and go to court... What an idiot.. like any of that is going to be okay with a judge... I mean seriously he must be moronic. Sorry if that offends.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• He will take you to court if you don't give him food, sex and prescriptions? LMFAO!!! Seriously? Take you to court for what? And what's he got on you? He's blackmailing you for sex. Huh. Is that worth more then what he's got on you? Do you have proof of his threat, other then him speaking it? If so, run with it. I'd get him to say more shit, just to hang himself in court!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yea, he'll be the one who's fucked if you guys go to court...so take it there
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• With a divorce, you have to agree to certain things. But, food, sex and rx shouldn't even be on the list! I hope you have an attorney, he is being really unreasonable about this. Doesn't he realize that when you divorce that it means 1) you buy your own food; 2) being responsible for your own medical insurance including prescriptions, and 3) the most important of all, no sex? He's a jerk.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2010