Share a funny story about you and your SO

Mine:
Two days before our wedding, my hubby and I needed to get away from the planning and the family. We took off for a drive to the National Park (Smoky Mountains was only 10 minutes from his house). We parked the car and just sat there talking. It was great! Until the park ranger pulled up thinking he was going to find us in the middle of a little "somethin', somethin'" LOL The windows were down and he shined his flashlight in and said "What are you doing?" We just looked at him like he was nuts and said, "We're getting married in 2 days and haven't had any time alone in over a week! We're talking away from the ears of about 50 relatives!" Man was he embarrassed and we just broke out laughing. He wished us a good night and a happy wedding.

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 11:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• We were on our honeymoon in Amsterdam. At around 11 in the morning we were heading through the city on foot going to the Cannabis College and we ducked down an alley in the red light district. He's a lot taller than me, so he was ahead by a few yards. There was a chick in one of those windows they have, and as soon as she saw my husband, she whipped off her top and jumped up on the glass bellowing "Whoowhoowhooweeoooweooweee!", pressing her boobs to the glass. He sailed right on by, totally oblivious. I ran to catch up and said "Did you see that? DID YOU SEE THAT?!?" and he was all "What? Where? Who? What?" I told him what I'd seen and we both had a good laugh.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Went Fishing with DH and new BIL. They went to get baitand I said I would only use pretty bait(pink&purple),they both had a fit. When we got to the fishing spot I casted 2X and caught the biggest fish of the trip. When we got back to our cabin I looked and they both had pink bait on their poles. They have never lived this down.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My husband (then bf) we sitting in the parking lot at the mall getting ready to go in and I saw a sign that looked like it said Dr Agon and I asked him what it was i didn't know there was a Dr. office in the mall. He looked up and asked where and I pointed to it and he said what Dragon lol I felt so dumb we just sat there laughing. I was preggo at the time so lets just blame it on that lol.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 11:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We took a drive up to the mountains a several years ago because there was lots of snow up there. We were parked on the side of the road throwing snowballs at each other. I dared him to throw a snow ball at the next car that drove by (not the smartest idea to begin with but we were young and stupid) so he did. The next car was the Sheriff.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Keyonsmom - yes! Pregnancy hormones do things to us women that men will never understand. LOL

jessicarae787 - yikes! Sounds like something my hubby and I would have done... and sounds like our luck too. LOL
    momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010