What was the first question you asked right after your baby was born?

The first thing I asked was what time he was born lol I was so curious to know what his exact birth time was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was asking if he was ok.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Is he okay? Just wanted to make sure. He was a healthy baby boy:)
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I asked if she was okay (she got stuck on my pelvic bone so i had to have an emergency C-section) THEN I didnt even get to see her for an hour after I had her :[
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was more going "Sammy?" cause it took him a while to cry..Then I had to annoy the heck out the nurses and doctors to be able to see my baby after his medical issues were taken care of.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 1st one can i hold him 2nd one why are his eyes blood shot, he drugg along the plvis poor baby
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i asked how big she was
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 11:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• With both are they ok, then they wouldn't let me hold baby number two. He was fine, but the nurses couldn't get their crap together trying to measure him and stuff. Like ten minutes went by and I finally told them to bring him to me NOW, I told them they could measure his head after I held him.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• What is it?

I didn't find out what I was having with either one of my kids, so all I really cared about was Penis or No Penis
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i don't remember with ds...but with dd i was in twilight sleep so i didn't really see her till i was awake for a couple of hours...but i did wake up a couple of times before i was awake and alert. once was when a nurse came to check my vitals, i woke up, realized what happened, started bawling my eyes out, asked the nurse if everything went ok, how was she, what her weight was. i cried myself back to sleep...that was all in like less than 5 minutes.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My first question after my first was born was "Can I see her?' After my son was born "Is he ok?" After my 3rd "What's wrong with her?" The Dr was vigorously stimulating her and she wasn't crying. She was ok, when she was born the cord was wrapped around her neck.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010