What was your passion in high school?

I was a dancer. Vagonova Ballet. I studied for years, attended the best summer intensives, recieved scholarships. I could have really gone somewhere with it. I chose to pursue a different lifestyle, one that would allow me to be a mother one day. I'm a stepmom but i'm still waiting on my own child. I miss dance terribly though and wake up sobbing several nights a week because I miss dancing. I suffered a back injury a few years ago and haven't gotten back to the studio yet.

So what were you passionate about when you were younger? Did you pursue it or did you leave it somewhere in your past and in your heart?

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 11:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i loved doing pottery i will get back to it when we can afford it and get a potters wheel and build me a shed or some thing to do it in
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was passionate about being done with high school lol. I did some extracurricular stuff but wasn't into anything too seriously. I honestly felt high school was so beneath me (maturity wise) and I couldn't wait to get out. I had a lot going on at the time too though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I 100% agree with jessicarae787. My thoughts exactly.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• haha, I'll give you one guess....

(I lived for marching/symphonic band) ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2010