What does your little one want to be for Halloween?

My daughter gets very dead set on her Halloween costumes. Last year she was Avatar- Aang from the cartoon series, obsessed over it for a year, no joke. I loved that she saw no gender issue to prevent her from being Aang. This year she's 4 and she has to be the Queen of Hearts... (she really has a thing about evil queens, she loved the evil queen from Enchanted too, hmmm).... I make her costume every year and this one is being oh so much fun. I just can't wait to show off my work and see my baby's wonder and appreciation. She's so awesome at telling me how great a job I do. Man I couldn't ask for more.
So what are your kids going as?

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 11:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DD wants to be a friendly witch. We haven't decided what to dress my almost 2 yr. old up as.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• At two my little one was Red Riding Hood. Just put her in a cute jumper and made a little red hooded cape. Super cute and only took like an hour altogether.
    GoldenLinds

Comment by GoldenLinds (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• spiderman
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2010