Any one have babygirl clothes.

I was wondering if anyone had babygirl clothes they wanted to get rid of. Sizes. 3-6 months 6-9 months 9 - 12 months That live around The Rome, GA area

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• don't worry sweetie, I the offer still stands for the clothes, just changing my post so I don't get a billion messages for it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• im sorry... i already gave mine away to a mom on here.

You are welcome to ask this in my group (TN free store.. look on my oage at my groups) Im not sure how far away rome is... but someone may meet you in chattanooga???
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 1:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• When was she born or will she be? MY daughters baby clothes 1-3 months were summer and 3-6 winter etc.... I can help out if this stuff works...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008