She likes 'Nutella'!!

My daughter who's 8,last year didn't like Nutella,now she does,which is good because it's a chocolate treat and wholesome snack.We serve it on gram crackers,it's so good.What do you serve it on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I can pretty much eat Nutella on anything!!! I can't even keep it in the house b/c I will eat it straight from the jar :(
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Saltines. YUM! I don't buy it very often because my kids just scarf it down and it only lasts a day at most :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We also spread it on tortillas and roll them up.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Wheat bread! I grew up with Nutella (grew up in Germany) and I love it!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• we do a lot of chocolate tacos and chocolate toast in our house.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I never heard of Nutella until about 6mo ago on a commercial.. I bought some.. Uh WOW.. SO YUM!
    I keep it in the freezer & its our chocolate.. Occasionally I will chip some out with a spoon & eat it.. and one night I made S'mores in the oven with Nutella in place of hershey.

I need to buy a chocolate mold to put them in! :) Be a great treat for dd goodie bags! (thanks for the idea! haha)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It's good huh?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I went to an antique market and they had a little booth that served fry bread dusted with powdered sugar and spread nutella on it and folded it over like a taco SO SO SO good.. im usre its not healthy. My cousins from germany always put it on rye bread. I dont really buy it because I thought it wasnt that healthy for you, but maybe I will rethink it cause I love it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It's great on toast & English muffins. It's even better right from the jar! Yummmm...... The show Everyday Italian on Food Network has some great desserts that you can make with it, too. If you know of a good gelato place, you have to try the Nutella gelato!! So good!!
    AshleighsMamma

Answer by AshleighsMamma at 8:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't, that stuff is nasty. IMO it's not that healthy either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010