This might be hard for some of you to understand lol well not really idk

i want to get a tattoo on my feet I want two worlds to basically mean I'm blessed to be alive and I want it on my feet one word on the right and the other on the left. I'm open to all thoughts because I have nothing! Lol even if it's in a different language or one word that means what I'm looking for or something that represents that I love life.. Any input?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• Are you sure you want it on your feet??? I have several and they did hurt just a bit when getting them. Ask where it is most sensitive and where it isn't before you decide your feet.
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yeah I have a lot of tattoos and mainly on my chest and front shoulder I'm really not worried about my feet at all nothing someone else hasn't all ready done.
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Maybe something like "the world is at my feet" ?
    this is it in Romanian-Lumea este la picioarele mele
    I looked it up in Italian and french and I guess "feet" isnt that romantic of a word.. pieds too much like pedicure
    sorry im not the greatest at this
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2010