If you don't believe in God?

For those of u that don't believe in God. Then who gave u the air u breath? Who woke u up this morning? Who made u? Where do u think u are going to go when this world ends? Just wanting to know you don't have to be mean about it just asking . thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• not trying to start anything I just don't see how people dont believe in God. ans sahiminil i was just talking about what if u didnt wake up and died in your sleep? No God woke u up for another day to serve and worship him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• this is post just trying to start trouble. even if you don't mean to.

I'm sure you've heard of evolution right? the big bang theory?

you go in the ground. some believe in reincarnation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I believe in God and I don't even understand the who woke you up this morning question....

God didn't wake-me up the alarm I set woke me up.... Or better the alarms I gave birth to (i.e. my children) woke me up this morning.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• This is a pot stirring questions if I've ever read one. I can go to 5 other posts and see pretty much the same thing. I'm Christian and even I know this isn't a question to bring about debate. It's a question to bring out the nonbelievers and make them believe. If you reword your question so it isn't argumentative you'll get a much better response or rather debate. Or better yet, join in on any other number of conversations about this topic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You're God group must be down! Wait a while...CafeMom will get it fixed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Then I die in my sleep.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• The groups are fixed now....have been for several minutes, even BEFORE this post was made....
    SAHMinIL

• Then who gave u the air u breath? Not a who a how. Long story. Evolution.
    Who woke u up this morning? SAHMinIL said it best . . . the alarm clock I birthed. lol
    Who made u? When two people are in love . . . his sperm and her egg join . . . you get the rest.
    Where do u think u are going to go when this world ends? I plan on being cremated. Don't believe in spirits.

I think not believing in a god is just as complicated as believing in one. To follow Christianity or Islam (for example) you would need to be familiar with the teachings of prophets and God. To be a Buddhist you would need to be familiar with the teachings of Buddha. As an atheist, I have a good understanding of evolution and look for more scientific venues to answer my questions.

I hope this helps. If you have more specific questions let me know.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm ok debating/talking about this subject.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I just don't see how people can believe in god. It is like saying fuck personal responsibility, a magical sky wizard will decide every thing that happens to me. Not me, I am responsible for everything that I do. You ask trollish questions, expect "mean' answers.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 1:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008