Do find men who can sing sexy?

I don't think I could ever be in a serious relationship with a man who sings because I don't find it very masculine and I love masculinity in a man but last night I was watching this cover band perform last night and the lead male singer, apart from being darn pretty good looking, had a voice that just made me weak in the knees lol. I'm commited and would never but who can't fantasize lol??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!! I love a man who can sing. I married a man who's completely tone deaf though LMAO
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• woot woot lol alway but same as you lol never would ever happen
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• always**
    agriffinmom4

• Oh, yes.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't find all men who can sing sexy, but my DH sings (minor in college) and I don't see it as any kind of reflection of masculinity. Most who meet him wouldn't picture him as a vocalist, though, as he's 6 ft 4 in, 225 lbs (tall and built with great shoulders and a six pack), not your typical choir boy!
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It would depend on the type of song. I had a guy try to sing to me once on a date and it was a complete turn off, but if Chad Kroeger or Brad Arnold, Aaron Lewis, Adam Duritz (just to name a few) were to sing to me, I wouldn't mind it at all!!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• one of the things that I love most about my BF is that he is a great singer & guitar player. It honestly makes me weak to hear him
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010