would you have a problem if your man hadnt gone down on you in 2 months?!?! adult content

like, am i justified for being a little bothered by this? i told him that i wasnt going to be doing him any favors if he coundnt return them sometimes! i shave regularly, and every night before bed or sex i wash up at the sink just in case he does decide to go down so i know im fresh lol...the only time he wants to try to do it is when he needs major brownie points. only when he knows he has done something wrong, or when he really wants to go out or something. the last time he went down was almost 2 months ago after a huge argument , he only offered tonight because its almost 12 and he wanted to leave the house for a while to find his friends or something and he knew i wouldnt really want him to leave this late. so how should i handle this, my sex-drive is high and he donesnt even try to please me, so what am i to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• oh my hubby loves to get it done to him,and i like gettin it done to me,we both enjoy giving each other pleasure and once he didn't to it to me for awhile,I asked him,why don't you give me oral sex any more, he says,no reason,is there a problem, do i smell, what,he says,no, i just haven't been doin it. i told him,well you need to start back doin it cause i'm not happy about you stopping,so he started back doin it. If your man does it,when he wants something,he can do it all the time. let him know you're not being satisfied and yall need to work on it or move on,this should get his attention.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Talk to him about it, but don't make this a pressure... you need to express your wants, but open your ears to what he feels comfortable doing... your sex should be about expressing the committed love you have btwn you, not about doing this or doing that... you both need to accept each other wholly or else you're going to have problems.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I wish I had an answer for you. I'm one of the few who hates being gone down on. It just makes me uncomfortable but he loves to do it so I let him *shrug* I don't mind reciprocating at all though so I guess I'm just weird. Have you tried just asking him to?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not all men like to do that. Just like not all women like to give head. I wouldn't take it personally. Also, I wouldn't want my husbad to do that if he wasn't into it. Sex is about sharing not forcing each other to do something they find distastful.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not all guys like doing that, it's not for everyone. And, I don't blame him.... I don't want to do that either (on a woman)... would you??

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Some men just aren't into that. I don't like oral sex, so it wouldn't bother me lol.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes it would be a problem for me, Oral sex is a big part of DH and I's sex life we both love to give and recieve, but if he just stopped I would question and I would be furious, but if never really did it to begin with then I wouldn't think anything of it.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• um i don't really think this has ne thing to do with oral......he's bribing you with sex....and that's slightly demented....i don't care if my husband rocks my world....he's not gettin something in return like a gift....and sex is give and take....slob his knob and maybe he'll munch some carpet.
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• JAJA i agree with your answer..but from her explaination...him giving her oral was only ever a reward for not being a nag for him being a good boy, or letting have a later curfew...incorporating it into foreplay is great...but using as punishment or a reward is stupid..that'd be like telling your husband mop the floor and i'll give you a blow job.....(hahaha not saying i haven't tried that one)
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Austin I agree 100%
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2010