Expecting Sex.... adult content

Do you find that on those nights when you think "I'm definitely going to get some tonight" that something always ends up going wrong and you get nothing? This always happens to me. I can spend the day flirting and teasing with my husband and think, "oh tonight is going to be fun" and then something stupid will spark a fight, or he'll pass out way early, or my daughter won't feel good, etc. Is my luck really that bad? Lol.

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 12:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you live in my house, last night was the perfect example - flirted all day long things were moving along I am thinking "oh yeah we are getting freaky deaky tonight" bedtime rolls around and he bitches cause he has a headache coming on - my thought s "ugh just go to sleep so i can take care of myself"
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• OMG happens all the time.....it's usually he's tired, or all of our kids won't go to sleep....we've tried the puttin on a movie thing....and ended up with a bust in..yea.....but then i just get out the vibe....
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it happens to me once in a blue moon. Have a fight my husband tells me okay lets have make up sex..hehe. Its just one of those things guys go through i guess. Its like you flirt all day and then you come home and you think yes tonight will be good and then all of the sudden he goes babe i am just not in the mood. What a downer that is.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• happens to me all the time. . i'm slowly realizing that i shouldn't be expecting anything anymore. . then it will be more of a suprise if do get some. . not knowing is always fun becuz its unexpected n can actually make ur day better. . it does to me anyway. . sometimes i would feel like he wasn't going to give me any and out of the blue on those evenings he would start by massaging my back. . i am 8 an half months pregnant so those nights are always my favorite
    chiachick2005

Answer by chiachick2005 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• no, it's not just your luck.. lol. I swear for us women, it's like we are jinxed, lol. But when the tables are reversed, we just say screw it half the time and go with it because if we wait until we really want it, something always screws it up, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010