Do you like to celebrate your birthday?

Or at least get a little extra attention that day to at least be recognized that its your birthday. Is it just another day for you? Do you remember when it did become just another day for everyone else and for the first time, people seemed to forget, even your parents? Happened to me today, so was just wondering if thats happened to others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Whether someone remebers or not, I do something for myself on my birthday - Mom's day off! I clean the house the day before so I don't have to worry about that, order takeout for dinner, and do whatever I want for the day, like read a new book.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No, I usually dont even remember my own birthday. It is just another day lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I am at the age where I want to start fibbing about my age. So yea its been low key for a few years now.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes i do. I love my b-day. LOL. I usually celebrate for 5 days. 2 beforw the day of and 2 after, it's awsome.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I am fortunate enough that my family never forgets birthdays. My mom usually makes me dinner the day before or after and I celebrate with my husband and kids the day of. The weekend either preceding or after, we usually go up to Pismo beach to camp on the sand.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• ive never made a big deal outta my bday..even when i was younger i didnt like them..i stopped having bday parties at 9..and thats because at my party i hated every single gift i got..it sounds spoiled, but i was far from spoiled as a child, i just didnt like anything..i was appreciative, but had no use of anything anyone get me..the following year i didnt even wanna be bothered..and then the years after that i figured i didnt have one last year why would i have one this year..and to this day, ive never done anything special..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• happy birthday

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 5:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And yes, I always love to celebrate my birthday with family, no matter how young I am!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2008