tips on how to loose weight? please

i am a mother of 2 my youngest is 5 months old and i need to loose weight i want to so my boyfriend can love my body again and so i can love my body to! i miss my skinny body, i weigh 175 and i feel fat! please give me some tips, im walking for 5 minnutes like once or twice on my treadmill, im eating less (dont worry i eat one good meal and snack a bit durring the day, and im trying not to sit on my ass much!LOL..... thank you

MommieOfOnly2

Asked by MommieOfOnly2 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• It is what you eat, and your body needs so many calories a day to function. You might want to do more than treadmill also. Doing house chores burns alot of calories, that means sweeping and mopping and vacuuming the floor. Talk to your doctor about it. Maybe he can send you to a Dietian who can really help you out alot...
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well i am a stay at home mommie i do, do house work every day, i just dont think it of working out tho... thanks
    MommieOfOnly2

Comment by MommieOfOnly2 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• start by walking 30Mins a day.....and changing your eating habits...cut out SUGAR!!! be mindful of your calorie intake... Only 1200 a day...is recommended...eat lots of fruits and veggies...and water...GL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I use the website myfitnessprofile.com, it helps you track everything you eat and different nutrients and your exercise. You set a weight loss goal and it tells what you need to do every week to meet that goal. Mine is 2 lbs a week, so it says I need to burn an extra 800 cal. every week and how much I hsould work out every day. I've lost 3 pounds just tracking everything.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Try the Access Bars - eat one 15 minutes before any type of exercise - housework, walking, gardening... - they actually turn fat into fuel - during exercise the body produces adenosine, which slows fat burning - Access helps block adenosine so you can more easily convert fat into fuel - I love them - they taste great and I know that I am getting the most out of my exercise routine!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010