Do you ever fake it? adult content

I have never had an orgasm from any sexual activity with another person...EVER! I have been faking them for 7 1/2 years! I must be pretty good at it because no one has ever realized it wasn't real! What about you?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, all the time! I can count on one hand how many times I've had an orgasm from sexual intercourse. My DH and I were young (we were both 20) when we met, and I wasn't thinking ahead... I don't go overboard but I don't want him to think he doesn't satisfy me. He's very attentive and excellent in bed, the problem is solely with me. For whatever reason, I just can't get there, if ya know what I mean... But now that it's been 7+ years I don't know what to do about it... I think he would take it as a personal affront to his manhood. But I'd like to have some orgasms too. Ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• WOW! That's crazy.. I'm sorry! & I've never faked it.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 12:16 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope, and I've only had an orgasm once that was the result of someone else's doings.
    I always joke that I'm not nice enough to fake it. Lol. I enjoy sex so I don't see why I should "lie" to him by faking it.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yup i fake it quite a lot. i'm realyl particular though and my husband gives out easily. I don't want him to feel any more inferior than he already does because its ridiculous. When i know i'm just not going to get there I humor him.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 12:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i did fake it a few times but now im like the hell w/it i too went a a few yrs b4 i had my 1st orgasm, sometimes u have to make it all about you when your doing your deeds,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• sometimes, when im not in the mood. jue to let him think he did give me the bigO
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope I never have. I had my first orgasm in January....at the age of 25. Purely by myself (man I was so proud). DH can't even tell when I have one now so faking it would be kind of obvious on my part.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes I have to some time I am married and want to make my husband feel special even when it isnt the time. He knows that I can only have a O in 1 position. No other position will it happen. I stopped acting so much because I want to take some time and try to have in another position but I get bored real easy and he gets excited easily. Things end pretty quickly. LOLOLOL
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 3:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• LOL! No, I have never faked it! I don't want to fake it. One, I would feel cheated, two, if hubby found out I faked, he wouldn't ever believe me again that I didn't fake it. And, I don't need to!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2010