who here breastfed and still has nice tits?

lol

im still going to breastfeed no matter what, but everyone i know that has breasted their boobs are SCREWED up. Completely saggy...im jst wondering if there is ANYONE out there whos boobs are still nice? mine were so perfect and firm and big and plump! ..... what r ways to ensure they wont become saggy after breastfeeding???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• mine aren't too bad...

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:00 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Not completely saggy. But I wont be going w/o a bra anytime soon like I used to get away with. lol

Hubby is fine with them. So why worry.

I'd take the benefits of breastfeeding over slightly saggy boobs anyday! lol.

(great questions by the way)
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• well... sorry but the truth to the matter is, ur breasts are screwed if you breastfeed.But oh well, they start to get better after you wean the baby, but they'll never be like they were before...but hey, its the best for the baby. And having a baby means making scrifices, even for your breasts...
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I breastfed for 15 months and my boobs look the same...in fact, they're a little smaller :(
    I am a B so I am not large. From what I've heard the bigger the worse off they get after breastfeeding. I've heard that wearing a bra or sports-bra 24/7 helps. Good Luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Nice tits? Some people still have them after having kids? I think I lost mine after the second kid lol. But no really I breastfed 3 of my kids and I have 4, mine are a little saggy now but hey hubby still likes them and if I wear a nice bra you can't tell :)
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it's a medical fact that it's PREGNANCY hormones preparing your body for lactation that changes your boobs. that's when mine started looking different. the only thing nursing affected was the little bite marks on em when my baby decides to be mean. lol. i never had great boobs. pregnancy made them a bit longer & the nipple/areola got bigger & darker.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 3:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• PREGNANCY did it, not the breastfeeding. You were destined to sag rthe instant you got pregnant. Sorry.

Mine are the same now as they were pre-baby. But I always sagged anyway, even at age 12. So no big deal.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• BTW. There is NO way to prevent the sagging if that's what's in your genetics. You can only prevent it by never getting pregnant (but the horse is already out of the barn for you on that) or to live in zero gravity (not much room on the international space station though, and you can't get delivery there).

**smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 3:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• keep pumping after you wean. =P

I can't think of anything better. LOL. Mine don't look as happy as they did prior to the baby. I don't know how to prevent it, but I'm keeping my eyes/ears open for suggestions.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I had small boobs for my frame before I got pregnant. Now They are DD and perky, however they are covered in stretch marks :P and in my opinion still too small for my frame. I've been breastfeeding for 3 months and still going strong.
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 5:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008