ok i have missed my period and have the early signs of pregnancy but the tests i have took say negative can i still be pregnant

ok there are not any female health problems that run in my family but i have ovarian cyst have had them since i was 14 i am now 19 and they have never gave me any problems some of my friends that are pregnant spot a little noone in my family has ever done that but is it possible for it to happen to me after all everyone is different

unsure234

Asked by unsure234 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes false negatives happen.

you have 2 options- #1 go to the doc and have a blood test done OR #2 wait a few more days or a week and take another HPT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I kept going by store-bought take-home tests that gave me false negatives. after like, the 30th one i decided to go to the doctor. they did a urine test & it came back negative, also. They tried to assure me that the urine test was right, but i INSISTED they do a blood test, and what do ya know? I was 12 weeks pregnant.

Don't wait for a take-home test to decide to give you a plus. go to the doctor.lol
    lwjbaybayldf

Answer by lwjbaybayldf at 1:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008