What vacations hold the most or best memories for you and why?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Travel

• June/July 2006. DH and I spent about 14 days in CO. 10 in Denver, just enjoying the sites, the rest camping with his family (ok, I didn't enjoy that so much, I hate camping).

The reason it is so special to us is because DH and I had been trying to have a baby. We'd been on Clomid and each month was a failure. I had one prescription left. My OB said if I didn't get pregnant after that, she would refer me to a fertility specialist. We had this vacation coming up and I decided that I was not going to worry about anything, we would enjoy our vacation and wait until we got back to take fill my prescription and take my last dose of clomid. I didn't want to have it hanging over my head, making me worry "Am I pregnant?"

2 weeks later, I discovered I was pregnant. Our son had been conceived during our vacation in Denver.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Camping with my family ... both as a kid and with my kids. I love camping.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Going to Italy with my husband. It was so neat seeing the sites you normally just read about, in real life. And seeing things that are older than anything in the US (other than Native American artifacts) is really neat. And the food was phenomenal.
    We also went to Hawaii once and that was an awesome vacation, as well.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010