Ok, so im p*ssed & confused!! adult content

So we live in an apartment building, theres also this couple who lives here who we went to school with. (shes pregnant with their 2nd) Well one day he messages me, starts going on and on about how he wants sex and I told him, well im married and i'd never do that to my husband. He says, do you have any single friends? I said no. But he kept im'ing me for a few days. Finally I just started ignoring them, hoping he'd get the message. Anyways, after that his wife calls me. Cause with my FB settings, my friends can see my number. And she starts b*tching me out for trying to make her husband cheat with me and what not. And I couldnt get anything out. Then everyone from this apt complex is updating about how Im a stupid hoe, and I try to break up happily married couples! WTF! I wish i could somehow show her the IM's he sent, but theres no way to. Im so pissed, Idk what to do! and i dont want to say anythign that will make it worse!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• y cant u..if u didnt earse them y not just print them up..or better yet not worry bout it..if u didnt do anything F'k what ppl are thinking bout u...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• dont you HAVE these texts. why not show them to her?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sometimes all you can do is keep your mouth shut and your head up.
    As long as you and your dh know the truth, that is all that matters.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• OMG! I would be livid...the only suggestion I can think of, and knowing me it's easier said than done, but basically corner her and give her the truth, whole truth and ugly truth. Just give it to her straight and don't hold back. Or maybe try the nice and calm way first, and if she still doesn't listen then do the former. Of course, but this problem won't go away anytime soon, if he's looking to cheat, he's going to cheat and probably already has, and he'll get caught one day, and then you can just say "I told you so"
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• honestly u should of told ur hubby about this in the 1st place, idk men do hit up n me n i always tell hubby especially if its someone we both know.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Act like it's not happening.

You can only dig yourself in deeper by trying to protest (unless you're a nasty, evil-minded brat like me, and have the im chat records to forward) so act like you're beyond all that high school crap and don't know what anyone's talking about.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Print them out, post them on her facebook, page have someone else print them out if you do not have a printer and leave them in her mailbox

I pray you kept those I.M.'s
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'd sit on it. IF you see her or meet her out and about then you can talk to her civil like. Tell her then that you really want to give your two cents in the situation. Explain the situation from your point of view. Allow her to see that man for what he is and what he is doing. I'd let your husband know everything first thing, so he can be prepared for false accusations. The worst thing he could do was think you and this guy caused the issue. You need for your husband to back you up.
    Unfortunately you can't change her mind but you can give her the truth as you know it. Let her learn it on her own. Obviously she is suspicious or she wouldn't have called you.
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 1:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• If she read something that you wrote it should be you telling him no. I don't understand why she would be going off on you for no reason. Just tell her once you did nothing and that you're not going to argue with her. You do not owe her an explanation if she cannot talk to you with some respect. I know she's mad. But she should want to get the facts first before jumping all over you. Because she is acting this way towards you. I feel you're best just leaving it alone.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:47 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Hey don't feel bad it feels like mine is cheating on me with his guy friend. Only emotionally though.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2010