Maybe A Little T.M.I, But I Was Just Wondering?

I heard it is normal, but to me it don't seem like it. I have one breast that is almost a size D, but my other one is like a size A. I feel like i'm different than everyone else. So is one breast suppose to be bigger than the other, and how much bigger is it suppose to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• not that much. 1/2 a cup size or less is average.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My Mother had that same problem. One breast just didn't develop like the other one, she had a size A and a C. When she got older she had an augmented one put in to equal out the difference.
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yeah the normal is 1/2 a cup size or less. I have heard of women in your situation. Your doctor can actually refer you for surgery to get them evened out. Breast implant or reduction. I worked with a girl that one breast was a C cup and the other was an A cup. She had breast implant surgery to fix it and her insurance paid for it because her doctor refered her to have it done. Check with your doctor about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• A, B, C, D, DD,

I've got one that's almost a DD an another that is C. So that's almost 2 sizes different. (That's why I have the letters above, I was trying to "see" the difference.) Your are almost 3 sizes.... So I don't know.... everyone is different, I know that you could by bras and other things to help fill out the one side more.... that's what breast cancer survivors like my MIL do....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• When you find a Plastic surgant (sp?) he/she will try and convice your insurance to cover the ogmentation because of the difference in size.
    When I was 16 I had the same problem and my PS was thinking of doing that but we decided I should wait till I was older so I could finish growing (Like 21 22 ish) before taking to the insurance company. I'm still differesnt but by like one size now (Thanks to my boys LOL)
    I wish you the best of LUCK and it is normal lost of woman go through this luckly the PS's are willing to FIGHT for you and help you feel more comfortable and accepted :)
    Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 2:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2008