How do I stop

thinking about him? I have a fwb that I have alot of feelings for...he is developing feeling also but we run from our feelings. I think of him constantly..always wondering what he is doing where he is etc...I just want to quit thinking about him so damn much. I would like to be able to go out with other guys but for some reason when a guy ask me out I wont go ...I feel guilty going out with someone else. We have been fwb for over a year now and recently things are getting more intense with us..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Be honest with your feelings and tell him how you REALLY feel, that's the only way you will ever know. If it was meant to be then it was meant to be, if not then move on.
    mochomo

Answer by mochomo at 1:16 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I agree with mochomo, either that or just stop seeing each other completely...but i don't recommend that unless you realize that its really not going to work. if the feelings are there, take the plunge...you never know what will happen until you try. i understand running from your feelings, but if you continue to do that you're going to run away from everything, and to me, that's no way to live.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i say dont waste your time on someone who does not have real feelings for you. tell him how you feel, find out if he wants more, and if not move on.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I had a friend with benefits, since we both were honest about how we felt we have been together 4 years ever since and have one beautiful baby boy together now. Be honest with him, if the feelings aren't mutual I say move on because if you are emotionally involved and he's not it's a recipe for disaster. GL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:47 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Shoot him. Sorry tell me if you find out I want to know myself good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:31 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• "Friends With Benefits" never works out, trust me, it's a bigger scam than gold-buying parties and home perms combined. You guys need to talk in some honest, real-world terms.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You cant control what you think hun
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• some do work out, if you can build that wall, but the longer you are together that wall starts coming down and the feels come out, then it's the talk time, confess the feeling, see where you stand, it may be together or it may not, remember why you two started this to begin with
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 12:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010