What is a good size bra?

What is a good size bra for after you have had a baby and your milk supply has gone? I need a bra that gives me the support I need after breastfeeding destroyed my chest.

S0CalM0mma0503

Asked by S0CalM0mma0503 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i don't think anyone will be able to answer this. you need to take your measurements and then calculate your bra size online and go from there. barenecessities.com has fantastic bras in every size imaginable
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Go to Sears, Victorias Secret, Fredericks of Hollywood or Macy's and have them measure you. They can also suggest good styles for your shape and are really helpful.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• One that fits. Get yourself measured.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Go to VS or Lane Bryant and they will measure you at the store. Both stores have good bras.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i can't tell you size because I don't know what size you are and have no way to gaged anything..

i just used regular bras with disposable pads for leaks.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010