when your answer is picked as best answer. what do you do?

I'm fairly new to cafe mom and my answer has being picked 12 times. Do I thank the person? what is customary here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Lol I don't do anything. I just get all happy and tell my hubby that I'm #1. Hee hee.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hmm...sometimes I thank the person, sometimes I don't. I usually pat myself on the back and go about my day =3 I have 21 best answers, but I've answered almost 900 in total.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't do anything...other then just view what answer was picked.... I don't know if it's wrong or not, but thanking someone just doesn't cross my mind....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't know about thanking them since YOU helped them... Its like their way of saying thank you to you. So maybe try "you're welcome" :)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Thank yourself for being so clever. LOL. If you have something else to add you could PM the poster but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a nice compliment.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I always try to thank them..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008