Do you set resolutions or goals for yourself when the school year starts?

Once school starts, and I have more time to myself, I start making goals or a wish list of what I'd like to accomplish. Anyone else?

tiggermom803

Asked by tiggermom803 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't because then I feel bad if I can't achieve them & it's worse.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yes, but my son is not in school yet, I am in college so every semester has new educational challenges, and home challenges.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Heck no. I barely have any time to myself. I work full time, go to school full time, and when I am home I am doing all the housework and cooking for four people while dealing with two psychotic kids (I am not kidding...they are in therapy and see a psychiatrist). I wish I had time to think of a goal but that will be for after I graduate and have more than a total of an hour a week when I am not up and about. Way to go for you though!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Not really... I just do what I do same as always.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope. I just do what needs to be done.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• maybe a little bit... i know that since my oldest is in school i have things i want to do with her sister... i'm just glad to have the chance to schedule appointments and the like when i only have ONE with me... after december i'll have two, and my goal then is just managing living in a house with 3... 3 and under!
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010