What would u do?? adult content

So I'm visiting my friend for the weekend and her roommate has two dogs that she had in a cage together all day no food or water!! So the dogs starts crying and I'm tellin my friend to let them out she saids no I don't like dogs!! Anyway I go let them out they ran around played and I feed them!! Then I put them back so her roommate won't know I was in her room. So me and friend go out and come back after midnight the roommate is home yelling at the dogs to go outside and pee on cue!! One of them didn't go so she picks the dog up by his neck and drops him outside!! That Bitch wasn't home all day an this is how she is treating these dogs!! Now first question was I wrong for going in her room and lettin the dogs out?? And what do u think about the way she's treating them?? She even got mad at the dogs for peeing in the cage while she was at work for 8hrs...I think she needs to give these dogs away!!

mUstBdeStiny08

Asked by mUstBdeStiny08 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pets

• I am so glad you let them out. Who cares if it was right or wrong to go in her room? Those poor creatures needed human interaction, exercise, and food. WAY TO GO! Your friend should be ashamed for being home and not wanting to take care of the animals. It doesn't matter if you like them or not....it is just human decency. I hope you offer to help the roommate relocate the dogs. Good luck to you!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You were not wrong in my opinion. these are living creatures in a helpless situation. You wouldn't have left a toddler there. I would certainly report the abuse to the authorities. She should NOT have her animals if that is how she treats them. I mean seriously why does she have them????
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:56 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You were absolutely NOT wrong. Kudos for taking care of the dogs when their owner won't!! A person like that should never be allowed to keep their animals.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You were not wrong. I think your friend was though, especially because you asked her. I dont like dogs either, but if I knew a dog was just chillin in a cage all day, I would at least let it out and roam around. That is borderline animal abuse
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would of let them out to.
    just cause she doesnt like dogs doesnt mean she cant at least let them out to potty if she's the one home. They live in the same house as her anyways, so i don't see what the problem is.
    as far as the owner, maybe nicely her something like "I've read/been told that giving them a few minutes tends to help them potty rather then telling to. kinda like with people"
    Ysobel

Answer by Ysobel at 2:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• if she does not like dogs why does she have them?

Report her to the ASPCA
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:57 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• why have pets when u aren't going to take care of them?! that just disgusts me. i don't think if was wrong of u for letting them out. as for her getting mad that they don't pee on cue. . they might be scare of her enough as is an yelling at them to do their business does not help. dogs are loyal animals, but treat them like shit and they won't be there when u need them most. .
    chiachick2005

Answer by chiachick2005 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• honestly i would be like "oh i just love your dogs! if you ever want to get rid of them.....
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• wow. i think you were right to do what you did. she sounds like she was just getting stressed and taking it out on the dogs. i say report her.
    DARKxXxangel

Answer by DARKxXxangel at 10:54 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You did the right thing, except you should of picked her up by the hair and called her a bitch and threw her out. I love animals and I would report her so fast her. She's the bitch, it made me ugly just reading it. Report her..........I pray that you do for these precious animals sakes.......who wants to stay in a cage all day. Dam her.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010