I paid for our cruise and he was supposed to get us there!!

We are booked for a cruise next week and he has not gotten our air tickets to get across the country! We live in Washington state and the cruise is out of Miami. Now what am I supposed to do? I do not have the money to buy tickets this late and still have any fun money for the trip. Needless to say, I am angry!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 2:09 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Travel

• Wow. I would be angry too. Sounds like you should cancel his ticket and use the money for your flight.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 2:27 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Why in the world would you buy your Cruise and not book your air at the same time. If more than 1 person is going to be involved with travels plans you need to be on the same page and get things done together. However, at this time you need to decide what you really want and make it happen----go or not, but take charge and do something now.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My opinion would be to cancel the cruise and hopefully you paid for the ins. to get your money back. He obviously isn't going to get them now and since you aren't able to get them either then the best thing to do is to cancel the trip altogether. I know I would not want to go somewhere with someone that obviously seems like he can't get his act together or doesn't seem like he wants to go with me. JMHO
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• OMG, I would be livid!! Is he not willing to buy the tickets now? (They are going to be expensive unless you get a great last-minute type deal!) If he doesn't follow through with the tickets I wouldn't take him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• This is why you always book everything at once and never depend on anyone but yourself to get important things done.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Make him pay for his cruise trip and all the flights at the current skyhigh rate. I would be livid.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 9:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• good luck! I don't know why or how you let this happen.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010