Need suggestions on a name for my son! PLEASE!

I would like a name that's not very common. I remember growing up Chris was a common name and there would be like, 5 guys named Chris in the classroom. I like Elijah (But from what I can tell from my friends and everything, Elijah will soon be a common name) I also like Navarone (pronounced Na-Vi-Ron) and I love Romeo. My baby's father hates all of the above. He likes Zarkel, but I cant stand it.

anywho, My sons last name will be Johnson and his middle name will be Donnell (pronounced Don-El, not darnell)

So please, please, please give me some suggestions!

lwjbaybayldf

Asked by lwjbaybayldf at 1:49 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wyatt Donnell Johnson
    Granger Donnell Johnson
    Chester Donnell Johnson
    Ian Donnell Johnson
    Byron Donnell Johnson
    Beau Donnell Johnson
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I love the name Ishmael (ish may el) but my hubby didnt like it : ( I dont know if I can "sell it" to anybody else or not, lol.

Ishmael Donnell Johnson
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 1:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My nephews name is Oscar. I kind of liked that.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Beau is my kitty's name :D I love that name! I do love Eli, but I am sure it is more common also... Mitchel, Grant, Hugh; these were all popular in the 1800s and early 1900s but have tapered off :) dramatically; if you have any ideas here is a link, awesome site, and after you type in the first couple letters and pick the boy box it will show the popularity of the names you can click on the graph, to a specific name too and it will show you how many are named that name in a 1,000,000 births.

http://www.babynamewizard.com
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I really wanted to name my son Apollo :(
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I wanted to name my kid Sylas if I had a boy.....more commonly spelled Silas....
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 3:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i look for my son name in the bible. It has very nice name and not very commend. My son name is Japheth.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• please do no give into Zarkel.
    Derik, Zachary, Noah, I don't know
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Nehemiah Donnell Johnson
    Josiah Donnell Johnson
    Malachi Donnell Johnson
    Micah Donnell Johnson
    Silas or Cylas Donnell Johnson
    Elias Donnell Johnson

Those are all biblical names and not too common, I loveeeeeee the name Elias but my husband hates it (for us it would be Ilyas which is the arabic form)
    Good Luck!
    AmmuJinanSamaan

Answer by AmmuJinanSamaan at 12:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Ya I dont like the common names either.
    Elijah is becoming vey common. And people may call him Eli which you have to think if you like.
    I love the idea of Romeo. It is known and easy to say and remember but not every guy has it.
    I vote Romeo.
    Try Romeo Zarkel so you both win.
    Keep on this track though!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008