It has been a while since I have been here...what happen to cafe mom?

This new format is so different, it is going to take me a bit to catch on. What is all this new stuff...credits? Bumps? Level?

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 2:28 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm still working it out. It had been almost 2 years since I was on and the whole atmosphere is different. It seems like nobody pays attention to journal posts anymore. Women are afraid to comment on anything. Its very different. I'm stumbling around as much as you.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• They changed the new format in the answers section to create more interest.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• u r so rite goldenlinds.. i thot CM was all about posting and chatting.. the ladies take things so personal and its only the internet.. i actually love CM, i come here everyday..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 3:04 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• welcome back!! i just came back myself after an 8month break...everything is new...im jus getting the feel of things...and what are we building the credits for??? are they giving us a 2week vacation for the most credits??? LOL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• You know Cafemoms always likes to shake things up. This is rather fun and addicting you'll get the hang of it soon there is no big prize at the end just us mommas helping other mommas
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2010