Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do u get over the loss of 4 kids all under the age of 2?


Asked by lovinmykids16 at 3:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 4 (52 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • Wow. Whatever the circumstances, I'm sure they must be pretty traumatic. I think though, with all due respect, my advice on how to cope with it will depend on what, exactly, you mean by "loss". Please know, I don't mean this harshly at all, I'm just trying to understand and give an honest and helpful answer here, but if you mean "lost" to say that they have died, like in an accident or something, then I would suggest grief counseling. If you mean lost in that they died, but it wasn't all at once, and it was medical things, I would suggest counseling, combined with talking to a Dr about what could be going on. If you mean "lost" like CPS has taken them, then I would suggest maybe parenting classes, or rehab, or whatever was needed to get them back. If you mean "lost" as in kidnapped, I would suggest the police and media.

    Whatever way you meant it though, I'm sure it's a painful, traumatic situation. I'm sorry :-(

    Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:50 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • What do you mean get over 4 children under the age of 2?? Where are they i don't understand completely?!

    Answer by raemommy at 3:40 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • More info, please!

    Answer by Adelicious at 3:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • yeah, what they said. More information may get you more advice.

    Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 3:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • -hug-

    Answer by SavanaF. at 3:47 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • find someone to talk to that will give you aLot of Love and support..

    Answer by TezMoM at 3:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • What do you mean? What happened???

    Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:12 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • counseling & medications

    Answer by Nyx7 at 6:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • I don't know. I guess I'd find someone who could relate to the way I feel. Join a grief counseling group

    Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 7:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

  • like they died or something i dont think you can if u can get over the loss of a child your a very messed up person

    Answer by twimommy at 10:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010