RANT ( about the worst woman in the world)

My MIL called today and asked if we were coming home for the holidays ( we live 5 hours away) and I said yes and she replied " well i dont see why you would come home Im not sure what my plans are" so I replied well my HB and I are staying with my Aunt at her house ( A because she isnt crazy she doesnt smoke pot or make me want to shot myself) And of corse my MIL was upset because I told her that my hb was coming to see his grama (her mom) but I wasnt coming up there I wanted to see my family before I have my baby ( i will be almost 9 months pregp ) and she was so upset but she told my husband I wasnt aloud at her house and She has been told that if she comes to visit us she cant stay here and is not allowed to babysit our child she has alot of issues but my husband says to ignore it I have had alot of health issues witht his pregnancy due to stress I have decided mother in laws are EVILLLLL

thefox

Asked by thefox at 4:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not all MIL are evil but ya I hear it a lot on here that everyone has the MIL from hell. I guess i just got lucky my MIL isn't nothing specail and wonderful and great but she isn't a bitch besides the fact that she knows that wouldn't hold back if I did have issue. My mother isn't so bad either my hubby and my parents get along great.
    I sounds to me that your MIL is a wack job nutty lady i would go home and see the people you want to see and If she has 10 minutes to put aside for you all then so be it if not then no sweat off your shoulders. For real!!!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Thank God your husban'ds on your side! Whew!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well on the bright side, you don't live down the street from her. but don't let her get you, i know thats hard beleive i know. but you don't have to visist them, just stick to your plans and have fun. just remember, she's the one missing out on everything not you.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• just remember you own mom is also an MIL ;) lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:42 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sounds like it all worked out. You have been told never to go to her house, I would hold her to that promise.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It is post like this that I am happy I get along with my MIL. The only problem I really have with her is not being able to count on her when she says she is gonna do something. It gets aggervating but I guess I can deal with that compared to what your having to deal with. Good Luck and dont let her stress you out to much!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010