Do you think many of the questions asked here are lies or hoaxes?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 5:18 AM on Sep. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yeah, but still entertaining
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Whatever they are they are mommas just like you and I wanting to talk about something or get shit off there mind. The only people I have issues with is the onces that are TROLLS. I can smell a troll a mile away.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• What do you mean by lies or hoaxes?
    People just making up questions that don't really pertain to them?
    or these mindless nonsense questions that don't make sense?

As long as its a good question, i don't personally care if it pertains to the typist inputting it. Who cares? We're all strangers here, so how can we say what applies to whom?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Why do you think so? It is like a statistic search :) Everyone has his point of view.
    Lolga

Answer by Lolga at 6:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• no, not many. half a brain can figure out a troll-question fairly quickly. i've lived long enough to know there is nothing to be surprised about anymore.
    sometimes i think a situation is so bizarre, it would be 'better' to know it was a hoax, but experience tells me truth is stranger than fiction. and i remind myself that no matter how crazy my life gets, it doesn't compare to someone else's crazy. not by a long shot!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No I don't I think there are there are the troll questions but usually you can figure those out I think so many people have drama in their everyday lives I know I do at times that they just want advice
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010